Linking to Gamo Gofa is one of the greatest acts of corporate social responsibility that a company can do. Helping to promote the educational and social growth of the children of Africa is to climb the future of thousands of lives.
How to collaborate?
Finance a project.
Your company can be linked to any of the projects that we have open today in Gamo Gofa. In this way we can join efforts and solidarity in order to achieve some objectives with the education of Ethiopian children.
Some of the projects you can link to as a company are:
The solidarity of companies offers advantages at a fiscal level, in order to encourage collaboration in social projects.
Gamo Gofa DA is a non-profit organization under Law 49/2002, of December 23, which regulates the “tax regime of non-profit entities and tax incentives for patronage”.
- Articles 17, 18 and 20 Law 49/2002. When the company makes a Donation (donations and irrevocable contributions, pure and simple, which are not communicated by the company), it benefits from a deduction of up to 35% in the full amount of the Corporation Tax, with a limit of 10% on the tax base. The amounts corresponding to the non-deductible tax period can be applied in the liquidations of the tax periods that conclude in the 10 immediate and successive years.
- Pure and simple donations: 35%
- Pure and simple donations to the same entity for at least 3 years: 40%
- Limits deduction base payable: 10%
- Article 25 Law 49/2002. When a company signs a Business Collaboration Agreement for activities of general interest, the donated amount is considered a deductible expense of the tax base of the Corporation Tax, without quantity limit. The amounts corresponding to the non-deductible tax period can be applied in the liquidations of the subsequent tax periods. It is an activity not subject to VAT and allows the communication of the agreement as stipulated in the agreement.
- Article 6. Advertising sponsorship contracts. The economic aid made to a non-profit entity by virtue of these contracts (defined in article 24 of the General Advertising Act 34/1998), will be considered a deductible expense of the taxable base of the Corporation Tax, with no quantity limit. It is an activity subject to VAT because it is considered to provide services, deductible entirely by the company except in special cases.
Although, since it is not a Foundation, we sometimes fail to comply with the requirements of some large companies to be candidates for its corporate social action programs, other entities, such as Banesto, Orange, Artyco or Bodegas Real, have made small contributions in recent years to Gamo Gofa DA.
- Because your company can work for the education and the future of thousands of children in the second most populated country in Africa: Ethiopia.
- Because we have been helping in Ethiopia for more than 5 years with different projects, and in that time we have realized the importance of any action on the future of its people.
- Because we are facing a huge challenge. Considering Ethiopia as one of the African countries with the greatest needs in terms of early childhood education and with a greater progression if we help them.